Sunday 12 September 2010

Plan into action


With my plane tickets out of the way, I've been concentrating on what I need to buy for this epic trip. So I've been hanging out in various outdoors-y shops looking for ideal clothing for the coldest city in the world (literally!). My mother has been most helpful, and has bought me a very warm walking fleece, a bodywarmer and a coat. My sisters are helping too, with the promise of snow boots and ski jackets. I've very fortunate to have such a supportive family behind me, and so I've saved loads of money just on borrowed and given items; so thanks everyone. :)

I've also got a suitcase which should do me nicely, and some nice thermal socks and vests all ready for that cold weather.

This month will be tight money-wise, but with all the babysitting and housesitting I did last month, I think I should be ok. :)

The picture is of me in all my new winter gear - waterproof jacket, a windproof fleece and a bodywarmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment