Sunday 28 November 2010

1 month


And I think I have everything together! I bought some noise-cancelling headphones for the rather long flights I've got to take, train tickets all booked and ready to go. equipment tested and trial-packed in my suitcase. My sister also lent me this amazing hat (see reference picture) and she's promised to take me shopping for some more ski pants.

I hear in Winnipeg that it's snowed around 40cm already - the most snow fall in fourteen years - but I'm not scared! Nothing could scare me, even the ghastly plane changes and waiting around in airports by myself.

In all honesty, it's the travelling that'll be the scary part, once I get there I have someone very special to meet me to take me where I need to go.

I can't wait. I'm coming for you, Winnipeg, like it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment