Sunday 14 November 2010

6 weeks to go...am I ready?

I think I've done everything. Everything I can do before the big day. I've thoroughly enjoyed packing and re-packing my suitcase, making sure everything fits, buying a new cosmetic bag, collecting all my travel documents together, even down to buying a travelcard for when I travel down to London the day before.

My coat however, has changed. I decided it would be wiser to buy a snow coat rather than just a thick one, so I found an absolute steal on Amazon and love it. I wear it everywhere.

My sisters have been amazingly helpful too, my elder sister has bought me gloves to wear under your proper gloves, which will be very helpful in minus 20 degrees Centigrade. *weep*.

I also have very furry boots that are good down to minus 40, so equipment-wise: I'm ready.
Travel documents: I'm ready.
Emotionally: I'm ready.

Just got to wait for that damn clock to hurry the hell up...

No comments:

Post a Comment